Jehbreal week 10 Passion



For the final week of the lighting blog posts I wanted to post photos from my trip to visit my sister who is expecting! She is waiting to deliver as this moment! We went to a Christmas tree lighting and it was one of the most romantic things I have seen in a long time. The family life was in the air and manifest from a passion of deep love between her love for her husband. I have felt a very Hallmark type of feeling since seeing these lights and I think these trees are very emblematic of this feeling. The jumbling of hues and their vibrancy brings about a strange surreal atmosphere that only enhances surreal feeling. They each have a feeling (especially the blue ones) of their own but combined they truly transform the park into a fantasy land! Looking forward to visiting this place again with my 1 year old niece next year!


Comments

  1. Wonderful connection from light to a range of intense emotions. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Week 1 - Things Are Looking Up

Week #10 - Passion and Possibilities- Brandye Lee