::Beverly Bautista:: Week 3 - Compartments (Free Prompt)

Photo by: Beverly Jane Bautista
One of my favorite attributes of the sun is its ability to shine boldly through any piece of architecture and make it larger than life. When I witnessed the light projecting onto this bridge, it made me feel energized and empowered. I have walked across this bridge daily, but somehow this time it felt different. The sun beamed onto the endless pattern of squares and slanted bars and created a breathtaking shadow on the walk way. It reminded me of the feeling when starting a goal. I can see it in the distance, but I feel the pressure because the pathway is never in a straight line. It feels like jumping through hoops or in this case, jumping over bars, making sure I stay the course, and run in my lane! 

It's exciting to think about the worlds I hope to create 
through the collaboration of lighting and dance, especially from being inspired by just one moment in time from a photo.

Comments

  1. Wonderful image and post I want to see you top the photo for next week when the topic is "Texture" :). Really great thoughts on how light pushes its way into our life :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)