Kenneth Hahn Park, Wk #2 Inspiration

I took this picture in 2011 at Kenneth Hahn State Recreation Area. While making my way through the park, I came across this elevated staircase that gave me an open view of the surrounding area. The  overcast of clouds mixed with the early afternoon sunlight created a nice blue hue with some softer faded grey highlights. This vantage point reinforced my thoughts of how lucky I feel to live in Southern California. It also gave me the perfect inspiration to continue walking through the park looking  for more hidden gems!

Comments

  1. Nice image - please remember to use new photos from here on.

    I would have loved to hear how this affected you emotionally, rather than just a sense of being lucky

    I love the blend of warm and cool in the photo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)