::Beverly Jane Bautista:: Week 4 - TEXTURE

Last night I attended an album release party for an artist named, Madame Gandhi. Her new album labeled, VISIONS, explores looking inward to envision a more positive future outward. Her party was full of soulful music and dance collaboration performances and personally, I was there to support my best friend who choreographed for the performance as well as for Madame Gandhi's latest music video. When I walked into the space, the texture of the ceiling felt like I was entering the creative space of her brain. She also performed in the round so it was natural to see her as the central figure. I couldn't help but feel engulfed by the light and it made me feel entranced as I listened to her music. 

Comments

  1. This is an awesome photo! So full of life and light! What a cool experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh la la! Reminds me of jellyfish, under the sea. Or perhaps a space ship...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photo and ceiling piece - great connection from the texture to your ideas and emotion about the world created!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Week 1 - Things Are Looking Up

Week #10 - Passion and Possibilities- Brandye Lee