Marc Spaulding- WK#3 " Field of Dreams"

I love this image for so many different reasons. As a young child, I spent most of my free time playing outside on courts and fields,(before dance entered my life..:). Whether it was basketball, baseball, soccer, track & field, or gym class, I was in my element. In particular, I use to crave the smell of dirt on the baseball infield, the aroma of fresh cut grass, and the bright lights of night games. Gigantic fields with illuminated lights, like this, gave me goose bumps. For me, when I was playing sports nothing else mattered. The games would put me in a mental zone, a place of pure enjoyment. "Gotta Love The Lights".

Comments

  1. I completely agree - I have all of those same feelings with things like this. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)