Week 2: Break through (Inspiration)

Break through - taken by Kent Shinomae (Location: exit ramp off highway near Corona, CA)


What a beautiful sight I saw as I was getting off the highway the other day! On these darker gloomy days, I sometimes get affected by the mood and atmosphere it creates and carry my day in a lazy or melancholy-like manner. The clouds create this sort of barrier between the sun and us. Then in the distance, I see these majestic-looking sunbeams breaking through this slit in the cloud formations. Seeing these beams of light coming through reminds me of the brightness I have in my life that I tend to forget. The love and joy that surrounds me each and every day. When life gets busy, difficult and goes by so fast, people can easily forget to take the time to look up and see beautiful moments like this that remind us to take a breath and appreciate what we have in our lives.

Comments

  1. Awesome pic of the great sky! I love all of the sunbeams that shine through the clouds. It's like each one is trying to reach out to someone below with the message of hope you wrote above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post - I love the way you connect your emotions to the light and the story telling of the photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice connection to light and life! Light can remind us to pause and breathe. There are beautiful moments with natural beauty in light.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Week 1 - Things Are Looking Up

Week #10 - Passion and Possibilities- Brandye Lee