Week #2 - Inspiration - Secret Garden




As the sun disappears behind the green canopy, it continues to peek through, casting just enough light on this lush open space to create a feeling of privacy.  The sun beckons from behind the trees, and I imagine myself playing, frolicking, dancing freely as chilly breezes begin to push through the warm air of day.  I see myself smiling, giddy, feeling weightless and even timeless.  I ponder the thought that even as day becomes night, there is still much that can be done, many adventures to be explored, many new dances to make... And yet, I pause to breathe and absorb a lovely moment of stillness.

~Brandye

Comments

  1. Beautifully simple image and wonderful ideas and emotions pulled from it - a great way to think about it when put on stage :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)