Week #4 - Texture - Magenta Mystique - Brandye


On Friday night, I attended the open house for MFA studio artists on the top floor of the CAC.  I began my adventure on the rooftop, which was quite empty - no people, no furniture.  So, I bounced around with a few fellow classmates between the various art offerings in the artist studios. When I looked back out at the roof deck, this THING had appeared.  What in the world is that? Upon closer inspection, it was a DJ booth! A DJ booth decked out in chenille and fishnets...perfect party attire! The more I looked at the design, the more I realized how integral lighting was to this DJ outfit.  Standing there, I also wondered what would this be without the blue and pink lights playfully intermingling with the chosen materials. One thing's for sure...when that thing showed up, I knew the party was just getting started! 


Comments

  1. Beautiful photo and great texture not only in the shaped but just in color as well. The warm and cool colors create energy nicely

    Please add your name to the subject line - thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Week 1 - Things Are Looking Up

Week #10 - Passion and Possibilities- Brandye Lee