::Beverly Jane Bautista:: Week 8 - Obsession


To say that I am obsessed with this tiny human is an understatement. 

Her name is Jorie! She is almost 6 months old, and she is my niece. Not only do I feel joy when I see the light emphasize and highlight her face, but I find myself thinking that if this picture was not taken at a certain time of day, I wouldn't have been able to see the sweet expression on her face. As an aunt, I have a right to be obsessed with her tiny rolls on her arms and especially her adorable cheeks! The light shapes her sweet face and tiny head so perfectly, and it makes me feel so excited with anticipation to see her during the holidays. Every time I look at this picture, I squeal with excitement and show the nearest person so they too can experience the joy in my obsession. Jorie's name also means, "God uplifts." 

It is inevitable for me to be obsessed with my niece!

Comments

  1. Very very cute photo and great observances of how light plays into the image and the understandable obsession

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)