Chanel Kostich-Week 7-Disneyland


This past Thursday, I went to Disneyland with a handful of the dancers from UCI, big thanks and shoutout to Lonnie and his wife for the tickets and show. Usually I rehearse on Thursdays with my dancers for New Slate but I told my dancers "let's just take our rehearsal to Disneyland," and that is exactly what we did! Although we didn't get the chance to practice, I was so ready to put them up on that stage hehe! My dancers and I had the wonderful opportunity to watch Ingrid Michaelson and Andy Grammer in the front row at the concert! They were a great duet! Brandye, Karylynn and I got chosen to wear red Mickey Mouse Ears in the front row so you may see us on television on Thanksgiving Day! Don't forget to tune in to ABC! We also got to ride on Spacemountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion and Thunder Mountain! It was a blast!!

Besides the concert and rides, Disney at night is magical! As you can see in the picture above, this was a sight to see from the light show in Adventureland! It was spectacular to see the lights being projected above the water and to see the reflection of water glowing from the light. This picture is also special because it features two fireworks that I caught at the right moment in time! Since we talked about projection in class on Thursday, it was cool to see how Disney uses projection in their lightshow! There are so many aspects to this picture that you could analyze but I think the beauty of it is how I caught a glimpse of everything involved with this picture at the same time. It features the water fountain, the projection, the blue light surrounding the projection of pale blue lighting and the fireworks! Overall, Disneyland was so much fun, bringing back so many childhood memories. Thank you Lonnie and your wife for giving us the opportunity to go!!!

Comments

  1. My pleasure, my wife was so happy you guys had a great time. Gorgeous picture and so happy with your connection to the lighting in terms of the event :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)