Dougie Week #8 - Obsession






Obsession

          I love my four legged kids! As a proud pet parent I am obsessed with the overall well-being and safety of my babies. Every morning and evening my wife and I always place their rechargeable glowing collars on them. These neon blue and pink lights provide a bright beacon of light that can be seen from far away. This small digitally operated bulb reflects through a plastic tube that connects to the other side. It’s functions include a flashing pulse or steady beam of illumination that gently wraps around their neck. Not only does the light increase their visibility, but it makes them look cute as well.        

Comments

  1. Any post with dogs is great in my book :-). My obsession is my dog as well, so many pictures of him in beautiful light, so I loved you post, cute puppies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Week 1 - Things Are Looking Up

Week #10 - Passion and Possibilities- Brandye Lee