Jehbreal week 8 Obsession




I have always been obsessed with the blue Christmas lights that hang on houses. I don't know what it is about them but they always entrance me on a very deep and subconscious level. It makes me think that there must be something in an evolutionary level that is significant about them because there is no other light color (particularly the christmas lights) that draw me like a moth to a flame. I never want to stop looking at them when I see them. I'll see all of the extravagance of the designs and garden fixtures and will stand in awe but when that single blue lit house (there is usually only one or two for some reason on the block) makes its presence known I am hypnotized and forget all the others. This emergency light comes very close to the hue and sensation though not exact. I wonder if this survival instinct is linked to the choice to place this light color on an emergency pole?! It would help me to understand my obsession much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)