Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert


This weekend, I went to Hawaii to see Janet Jackson perform live in concert! She was phenomenal! The lighting, the dancing, and the performance was exquisite. Being in Lighting this quarter has made me more aware of lighting and projection that is around me. In this picture, there are multiple lighting cues and specials that are coming from the stage and the balcony. It is amazing to see what they can do in concerts to light up the audience, the stage and the surroundings. As you can see, Janet Jackson has a special on her and the rest of the stage is in a Sangria color which adds warmth to her performance. The audience is also lit up in Sangria, purple and Midnight blue. The specials are in a pale blue color. These three vibrant colors really make Janet Jackson pop on stage and they add color to the front audience. This was a spectacular show and I am so glad I got to see it in Hawaii!

Comments

  1. Nice image! Looks like a great concert and beautiful lighting. So glad you are noticing lighting so much more :)
    Please try to get these blogs in by end of day on Sunday.

    I looked this morning and it was not there. I generally do not have time to check again later in the day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)