Marc Spaulding-WK#9- Free

One of the many things that I appreciate about living in Irvine is the air quality. I am not a meteorologist, but I am almost certain that this affects our visual perception of the sky. Most recently while walking near the Claire Trevor School of the Arts, I saw this mesmerizing display of divine creation and science. The mixture of cool blue, warm orange, and subtle hints of pink colors blended together so well that it left me in awe. As I stood there gazing into the atmosphere for a few minutes, I felt mother nature's vibrancy and warmth.      



Comments

  1. I saw the sky that day and thought "will I see this in a blog post" :) - wonderful connection to the sky, colors and your emotions :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Week 1 - Things Are Looking Up

Week #10 - Passion and Possibilities- Brandye Lee