Week##8 Aliya Kerim obessesion



 




It’s about five o’clock and we are on a casual date at Buffalo Wild Wings. We decide to sit outside as we both are obsessed with the feelings that sunset brings into our heart. Today, sunshine reveals itself along with Aura’s smile. 








“See the clouds!” I point at the cumulus clouds to Aura, the light shines through the clouds and creates an illusion of a mixed color: mauve and orange.

 “It seems just like the cotton-candy clouds that Marc posted to the other day!” I continued. (I leave you here, to be undocumented.)





Light finds its way to come into my dream. Tonight, this empty wine glass is where you kiss my eyes.
 
                  I don’t love light, but I'm obsessed with the creative feeling that light offers me.

Comments

  1. I think you are obsessed with the world around you and how it affects you, I'm just glad that light has become more a part of that obsession because of this class, nice post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)