Marc Spaulding- Week #4 "Honey"

I took this picture Friday night on the terrace floor of the CAC building. As I stood on the top floor looking out over the campus, I noticed these industrial looking light trees situated by the railing. After taking a closer look, the worn and scratched outer texture of the bulb intrigued me. The shining light enclosed by the glass gave me the impression of an electric filament floating in thick honey. Furthermore, the rich saturated hue made me feel warm under the dark sky.


       

 







Comments

  1. Beautiful source and nice texture - would be great as a small source of light on stage and then use gobos to support the texture throughout the stage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)