In terms of outdoor activities there are very few experiences that compare to watching a sunset. In this picture I was in the right place at the right time. Although I don't get to the beach often, I always enjoy my time there.
Nice photo but in future posts think more about what the light in the image is doing and how it affects you emotionally. This will get easier as we talk more and more about light.
Week#2 Inspiration [Tell Me, Little Lamp!] Who Are You? 1. My right eye meets you-- an illu sion. Things you light upon, I notice them on. 光, reveal yourself until my left eye leaves you. Universe 2. Through the light that I sense the darkness. Through the night that I dance to the emptiness. T...
Week#4- Dance Me, To the End of Light I close my eyes and then I am completely and totally underwater. Deep, I look up without opening my eyes, as if from a bottom of an ocean or a sea. I don’t know which. Deja Vu, I sense the source of the light, but I know above or below me only darkness without end. Hundreds of jellyfish in one long flow, passing by me one after another, perform a foreign dance ceremony yet I find familiarity in it. I move silently with the water and leave only my temperature behind. I open my eyes and I wake up from a dream to another dream. I come back to the surface of the water, and simply watch a duét performed by a source of light coming from an undefined modern building next to me and with this pool of water unquietly moving in front of me. I shall join this jam with my perception. I borrow Aura’s phone to improvise to this phenomenon. The dances you see here are the creation of my eyes, my man-made eyes (Iphone 5), the street li...
To me, obsession closely relates to several other words: craze, passion, and fascination. Obsession can make a person crazy. They can see things that aren't there and develop a warped sense of reality. As I walked across the Arts School sky bridge this past Tuesday, I was fascinated by the color of the sky. The sky was a mix of a vibrant blue with a fiery pink and soft cotton candy clouds. As I turned around trying to get the right angle for my photo, I got an even more intense sight. The zoomed photo showed me the reflection of the sky on the glass windows. To me, it looks like the building is engulfed in flames. It was interesting to me to see the orange and red reflection in the windows since I couldn't see any orange or red in the sky. Sometimes obsession makes people think things that aren't true/factual. It can lead people to find an alternative reality. Things that aren't true can be warped and manipulated until they seem true. To me, this building was expr...
Nice photo but in future posts think more about what the light in the image is doing and how it affects you emotionally. This will get easier as we talk more and more about light.
ReplyDelete