Marc Spaulding-WK #8- Obsession

Today, I visited Salt & Straw, one of my favorite shops in downtown LA's- Arts District. Before starting grad school, I lived in this trendy neighborhood for six years. During that time I would religiously buy ice cream from this shop. In particular, I always order the same flavor, double fold vanilla with hot fudge. It is my OBSESSION..! While enjoying my obsession in a cup, A good amount of sunlight beamed down on me. This light felt rejuvenating and it warmed my body as I ate my delicious treat.

 

Comments

  1. Nice post, I was worried it wasn't going to be tied to light but you wrapped it up wonderfully

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8-Chanel Kostich-Janet Jackson Concert

Every step you take. Post 3 Jehbreal Jackson

Dougie - Week #10 Passion (My Fireflies)